- This will be the first time the royal couple have visited Bhutan
- Country nestles high in the Himalayas between India and China
- Kate and William, both 33, will visit King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
- His pregnant wife Jetsun Pema, 25, is due to give birth in Spring
- Bhutan is a Buddhist country that measures wealth on happiness
- Prince Charles and Prince Andrew have both visited country previously
She is known as the Dragon Queen and the most glamorous woman in the Orient.
He has been dubbed The Prince Charming of the Himalayas, a ruler with the populist touch who is known to invite his subjects into his home for tea and a chat.
And this spring the young King and Queen of Bhutan, dubbed the ‘William and Kate of the Orient’, will host the real Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on an official visit on behalf of the British Government.
The hugely-anticipated visit will coincide with the couple’s previously announced tour of India and is likely to take place in April. Continue reading William and Kate to visit Bhutan in spring, Palace says